The application is custom built in support of the Carlyle Stone Mountain (CSM) Core Buy Back program. Please refer to POM-410 on core return procedures. Also POM-407 for Carlyle Compressor Out of Warranty Exchange Program.
In 2018, we added a Rebuilt Compressor program (currently COPELAND only) please reference POM-415 Totaline Copeland Semi-Hermetic Core Return Procedure for additional policy details. The interface for this program has a yellow sidebar, different part set & different warehouse to return the cores.
Distributors with eligibility to this application return Semi-Hermetic compressors to CSM for credit. The application is specific to handling CBP/US & CCRP customers because of the payment processes.
The purpose of this application is to create a Bill of Lading and prepare your shipment to return multiple cores to CSM warehouse in Georgia.
The system has many critical validation steps for every compressor. The intention is to collect good data on the Failed and Replacement Parts. The Failed information including Part #, Serial #, Paint Stick Tag #, Bill of Lading all become match points for when your failed compressors are processed/received. Collection of the Replacement data is to support your warranty info on the replacement compressor.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have a Carlyle Compressor that failed, where do I start?
- In most cases, you can enter the serial # of the failed compressor on the home page and see how it covered to determine In-Warranty or Out-Warranty. You can also ask the person when they bring it in for Service.
- What is the difference between In-Warranty and Out-Warranty statuses?
- In-Warranty claims need to be entered into Service Bench also to receive payment. In Warranty states are 1-First Year Standard, 2-Extended Warranty, 3-Service Parts, 5-Optional Contract are approved and paid from Service Bench.
- Out-Warranty claims receive payment through rcdchannel.com. Out Warranty states are 4-Out of Warranty, 7-Salvage.
Additional help is avaliable RCDChannel Support: Core Return wiki.