Distributors with eligibility to this applications file the most common claim types:
- Advertising Reimbursements
- Scrap Claims
- Business Development
All Business Development & Unmatched claims should first file a Use Approval. A Use Approval is a green light on your idea or money to be spent. Use Approvals are seen & approved by the RSM (Regional Sales Manager) and RC Manager (the RSM's manager). The process makes every aware of the idea before the money is spent. If you have Available Funds & follow through on the idea, you need to File a Claim. It is best to find the Use Approval and redeem it to file the claim. The system then ties the info together.
You may use a Use Approval on Advertising ideas as well to get direction from RC on your promo/idea.
Distributors who meet Sales goals, generate their Marketing Funds budget over the course of a year. In the start of the new budget, we estimate your Funds, then adjust to actual Funds beyond Q2.
This application will give a small set of users with this Role, the ability to file claims of various types for the Available Marketing Funds. There is an adjudication process for the different claims types.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who has access to this section?
- Users need to have access to see this information. Some distributors use a specific Point of Contact that is a person at HQ that enters all their requests.
- I have access, where is my balance?
- Reference the Funds Report after you login. This report is specific to your business only and shows Available Balances.
- What is Virtual Balance on my Funds Report?
- All Claims entered go into an Approval Queue where the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) reviews them, then Management, then Funds Approver makes sure they have the Funds Available. Virtual Balance counts all Open state claims. Open Claims can be Rejected or Canceled so therefore can not be counted in your Available Balance until the end up in Closed-Paid state.
- What is a Use Approval?
- Use Approval is needed for all Business Development & Unmatched claims. It is a process to get pre-approval or direction on your plans. Use Approvals put your RSM and RC Management in the know about a future claim. A Claim needs to be filed after Use Approval. A Claim has physical proof such as an invoice and much meet specific POM guidelines. The Distributor also needs to have the Funds Available prior to payment.
Additional help is avaliable RCDChannel Support: Marketing Funds wiki.